• Alicia Keys ft. Queen Charlotte's Global Orchestra Perform "If I Ain't Got You" on Netflix
  • Experience Alicia Keys' Hit Song "If I Ain't Got You" with Queen Charlotte's Global Orchestra on Netflix
  • Watch Alicia Keys and Queen Charlotte's Global Orchestra's Performance of "If I Ain't Got You" on Netflix






Queen Charlotte: A Bridgerton Story, the latest release from Netflix and Shondaland, has captivated audiences with its portrayal of Young Queen Charlotte and the love story that transformed high society in the Bridgerton universe. To celebrate this momentous occasion, a 74-piece Global Orchestra composed entirely of women of color came together to perform a special rendition of Alicia Keys' classic song "If I Ain't Got You" on the 20th anniversary of its release.

Featuring cameo appearance... #Entertainment #AdjoaAndoh #AliciaAwa #AliciaKeys #AmelBent #ArsemaThomas #behindthescenes #Bridgerton #Cherrie #ChrisVanDusen #CoreyMylchreest #Delara #FreddieDennis #GoldaRosheuvel #IfIAintGotYou #IndiaAmarteifio #JuliaQuinn #JulieAndrews #Kanthony #KingGeorge #LadyDanbury #LadyWhistledown #MichelleFairley #music #netflix #Ofentse #Orchestra #Polin #QueenCharlotte #Rimon #SamClemmett #Season3 #Series #ShondaRhimes #Shondaland

https://tinyurl.com/2ccf3qm5

0 Comments